Here are the current employment opportunities with Pediatrics East, Inc:
POSITION: Office Nurse
LPN, or MA
FULL TIME POSITION
MONDAY – FRIDAY, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- providing age appropriate care to patients
- use of electronic health record updating and monitoring
- patient care related follow-up (test results, ER and specialist reports, etc.)
- organizing office work flows to maximize efficiency and quality of care
- assist physician during examination, treatment and procedures
- help patients to be comfortable and cooperative with examinations/procedures
The candidate must possess: excellent customer service and communication skills, be dependable, flexible, and organized.
Position: Full-time In office Pediatric Telephone Triage
Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:20am – 4:30pm
- Description: This position is responsible for providing compassionate patient centered care, Phone Triage and Care Coordination for our patients and families; utilizing guidelines (Barton Schmitt protocols) approved by the medical staff. The individual must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to consistently provide care appropriate to the age of the patient, including pediatric, adolescents and their parents or guardian. This position relies on great verbal communication and data-collection skills in carrying out the nursing process.
- Current license to practice professional nursing in the State of Tennessee is required: RN or LPN.
- Certified Medical Assistants with 3 years pediatric experience will be considered for the position.
- Current CPR certification
- Must be computer literate and have excellent communication skills
For all positions, please submit your resume by email: email@example.com or fax: 901-259-3945.
Look forward to hearing from you!
*Updated 11/17/2017: Check this page regularly for updates.