Here are the current employment opportunities with Pediatrics East, Inc:
Position: Full-time In office Pediatric Telephone Triage
Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:20am – 4:30pm
- Description: This position is responsible for providing compassionate patient centered care, Phone Triage and Care Coordination for our patients and families; utilizing guidelines (Barton Schmitt protocols) approved by the medical staff. The individual must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to consistently provide care appropriate to the age of the patient, including pediatric, adolescents and their parents or guardian. This position relies on great verbal communication and data-collection skills in carrying out the nursing process.
- Current license to practice professional nursing in the State of Tennessee is required: RN or LPN.
- Certified Medical Assistants with 3 years pediatric experience will be considered for the position.
- Current CPR certification
- Must be computer literate and have excellent communication skills
POSITION: Office Nurse
RN, LPN, or MA
FULL TIME POSITION
MONDAY – FRIDAY, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- providing age appropriate care to patients
- use of electronic health record updating and monitoring
- patient care related follow-up (test results, ER and specialist reports, etc.)
- organizing office work flows to maximize efficiency and quality of care
- assist physician during examination, treatment and procedures
- help patients to be comfortable and cooperative with examinations/procedures
The candidate must possess: excellent customer service and communication skills, be dependable, flexible, and organized.
Position: Front Desk/Receptionist
This position is responsible for ensuring our patients are treated with courtesy and professionalism during their visit at Pediatrics East. This position is also responsible for ensuring that insurance information is entered correctly so that insurance claims are paid promptly. This position reviews charges submitted by physicians to ensure they are entered correctly before submitting to insurance. The Front Desk/Receptionist staff member also handles phone calls correctly and directs phone calls to the correct person in a professional manner. This position is responsible for ensuring they, as well as Pediatrics East Inc., are HIPAA compliant.
The candidate must possess:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Finance experience
- Front desk experience in healthcare is also preferred
For all positions, please submit your resume by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 901-259-3945.
Look forward to hearing from you!
*Updated 9/22/2017: Check this page regularly for updates.