Congratulations, Expectant Mom!
There is a common desire among all expectant parents that we hear often: "Nothing else matters; I just want him to be healthy." As a pregnant mother, the best you can do for your baby is to get good prenatal care, diet, exercise, and rest.
As you already know, along with your pregnancy come many new exciting responsibilities. And one of the most important is choosing a pediatrician before the birth of your baby.
As a parent, it is paramount that you find and establish a relationship with a quality health care provider for your child throughout their young lives. Here is just a glimpse into why Pediatrics East is a great choice for so many families:
- 16 Pediatricians and one nurse practitioner
- 5 convenient locations
- Open 7 days a week
- Before & after hours clinics
- Lactation consultant on staff for our breastfeeding moms
To learn more about choosing a pediatrician, we encourage you to visit our blog post on the topic.
We also encourage you to participate in all prenatal activities including hospital tours, parenting, and childbirth classes. For information call:
- Methodist Prenatal Classes (901) 516-6645
- Baptist’s Beautiful Beginnings Program (901) 226-5764
- St. Francis Bartlett’s Gift of Motherhood Classes (866) 378-4673
Prenatal visits to our office are encouraged and can be arranged by calling our appointment line at (901) 757-3535.