· Current license to practice professional nursing in the State of Tennessee is required: RN or LPN.
· Certified Medical Assistants with 3 years pediatric clinical experience will be considered for the position.
· Current CPR certification
· Must be computer literate and have excellent communication skills
· Minimum of 2 or more weekends per month both Saturday and Sunday.
· Start time: 8:30 am.
· Clinic runs approximately 4 hours each day.
Responsibilities and Duties
Our Cordova clinic is open each Saturday and Sunday for sick patients. Clinical staff is responsible for:
· Obtaining patient vitals
· Obtain patient illness history
· Performing throat or nasal swabs
· Administering breathing treatments and injections as prescribed by the physician
· Providing education and triage to patients and families using Barton Schmitt protocols and guidelines both in the clinic and via telephone
· Accurate documentation in EMR