Here are the current employment opportunities with Pediatrics East, Inc:
POSITION TITLE: Business Operations Manager
POSITION REPORTS TO: Practice Administrator
POSITION SUPERVISES: Front Desk, Appointment Line, Business Office
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES: This position provides oversight to all business operation functions within the organization. This includes front desk activities, accounts receivable, billing, insurance claims, appointment scheduling and any related activities performed in these departments. Manager assists physicians & staff with coding visits or services and with EHR related questions and updates. College Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Position: Appointment Line Specialist
Hours: 7:30 – 4:30, Monday – Friday
This position is responsible for making appointments using our practice management software and ensuring that our patients are treated with courtesy and professionalism on the telephone. This position is also responsible for verifying that patient information is entered correctly sothat appointments may be set accurately and promptly. The Appointment Line staff handles telephone calls, sends out appointment reminders and performs other office duties as requested.
The candidate must possess:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Finance and computer experience
• Front desk or appointment line experience in healthcare is also preferred.
POSITION: OFFICE NURSE
RN, LPN, or MA
FULL TIME POSITION
MONDAY – FRIDAY, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- providing age appropriate care to patients
- use of electronic health record updating and monitoring
- patient care related follow-up (test results, ER and specialist reports, etc.)
- organizing office work flows to maximize efficiency and quality of care
- assist physician during examination, treatment and procedures
- help patients to be comfortable and cooperative with examinations/procedures
The candidate must possess: excellent customer service and communication skills, be dependable, flexible, and organized.
For all positions, please submit your resume by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 901-259-3945.
Look forward to hearing from you!
*Updated 6/12/2018: Check this page regularly for updates.