Welcome to Our Patient Portal
We want to make your life a little easier however we can, from giving your children the highest quality medical attention while they're in our office, to providing you with advice and answers that will help you care for your child's day-to-day medical needs. With today's advanced technology, we are constantly finding more efficient ways to serve your family, and our Patient Portal is no exception.
Benefits of Using our Patient Portal
Pediatrics East is proud to offer families a secure online information portal that will enhance their experience with us. By giving parents access to download and print medical forms and charts, the Patient Portal will help to expedite wait times and make it easier for families to get the records they need, whenever they need them.
The Patient Portal also provides another avenue for families to communicate with our office and keep us updated on your contact information.
A Few Great Features of our Patient Portal
- 24/7 online access
- Mobile-friendly design for use on-the-go
- Central location for all of your children's records
- Make appointment requests
- Send messages to our staff
- Access full medical history
- Look up shot records
- Get prescription and allergy info
- View your child's growth chart
- Print medical forms for school, camp and sports
- And much more!
How to Sign Up for our Patient Portal
Now that you know how useful a Patient Portal account can be, let's discuss how you can make one for your family. Signing up for our patient portal is free, and it's easy! Below is an overview of the Patient Portal registration process.
1. At the bottom of your screen, select "create an account." Follow the prompts to fill in your name and email address and click "save."
2. A password will be emailed to you within 20 minutes. Use this password to log in and change your password to something you will remember.
3. Once logged in, select "use the registration form to register your family with the practice" and enter your information as prompted.
4. To access each of your children's medical information, first select the child's name from the list of your family, and then navigate to patient information.
For more information, please visit the Patient Portal help page, or contact our staff with specific questions.